cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: basic tutorial
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2012 00:24:53 GMT
There's nothing wrong with editing the models by hand.   I sometimes
make small changes by hand myself.

But the best way to learn the xml format right now is going to be to
set up an initial model using the modeler tool.   There's no
user-friendly documentation on the format of the model right now.

Maybe you could write some up as you go along.