cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Aleksey V. Katorgin" <progmons...@gmail.com>
Subject Can I select new objects via performQuery.
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 13:55:57 GMT
Hi! Sry for my English.

Is this normal, that the objects with NEW state (not committed yet) are not
returned by performQuery method?

I have an scenario in my project where some entities are updated and some
entities are created but not committed (because I need to cancel it
sometimes by user action). And on the next step I want to work with both
types of this entities with the same way. Of course I can use regular java
list for storing these objects but logic of the app would be simple if I
will use Queries.

Thanks.

--
Aleksey V. Katorgin,