cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Can I select new objects via performQuery.
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 23:48:27 GMT
Yes, that's what I was thinking. As you say, should be easy to implement for the SelectQuery
case. It would:

* Remove objects in the context which no longer match the query
* Add additional objects from the context (either new or edited) which match the query

It would either throw an exception or fail silently if the query was unable to be evaluated
in memory. Not sure which is better.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis