cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne OSGi
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 10:33:26 GMT
Great news ! :)

The software grant process that we'll need to follow is outlined here: http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html

We'll guide you through all the formalities. In short:

1. Abodata may post the code to be submitted to Cayenne in some publicly accessible form (a
GitHub repo, an archive on your own web server, etc.)
2. Cayenne developers will review the contribution and vote on accepting it.
3. Cayenne PMC and Abodata prepare Software Grant and Corporate CLA forms
4. Someone from Cayenne submits the Grant to Incubator PMC for the formal consideration.

As the next step I suggest that you package and expose the code to be submitted in one way
or the other, and we restart this discussion on Cayenne dev list instead of the user list.
Feel free to ask other related questions on dev as well.

Thanks,
Andrus