cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Garth Keesler <gar...@gdcjk.com>
Subject Modeler Reverse Engineered Entities Don't Match
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 22:52:27 GMT
Very new at Cayenne. Trying to extract the DBEntities and OBJEntities
from a PG database as shown in the tutorial. All tables in the selected
schema are extracted but the resultant DB and OBJ entities don't match
each other WRT the number of attributes. I'm still looking for a pattern
but it seems that the DBEntities match the schema while the OBJEntities
are typically missing at least one attribute; sometimes several. I'm
still RTFMing but any helpful pointers would be appreciated.

Thanx,
Garth