cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Possible bug in cayene 3.0.2 to set relationships???
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 10:15:07 GMT
Looking at it again, I think you need to make both USE.CD_USE and ENCLOSURE.CD_USE columns
PKs in Cayenne model. On the ENCLOSURE side, you'd keep an ObjAttribute for this newly designated
PK column (so your Java could would stay the same, and you'll keep calling 'setUse').

Of course this shouldn't affect your PK definitions in the DB. Only in the Cayenne model.

Andrus