cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Bob Harner <bobhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Executing raw SQL
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 01:53:02 GMT
Thanks, guys, it worked perfectly:

	DataContext dataContext = DataContext.createDataContext();
	File backupDir = new File(System.getProperty("java.io.tmpdir"), "dbbackups");
	String query = "CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_BACKUP_DATABASE('D:/dbbackups/')";
	SQLTemplate template = new SQLTemplate(FooBar.class, query);
	dataContext.performNonSelectingQuery(template);