cayenne-user mailing list archives

From John Huss <johnth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Database generation SQL script creation in background
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:00:31 GMT
There are 2 existing ways of doing this, and one proposed one.  See here
for a comparison of the schema creation methods:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-ZGTCZdw5sksamJCKMT4bdw0zhrftKQptIgozk3ojbc/edit

The new proposed one is available in the sandbox here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cayenne/sandbox/cayenne-migrations/

All of these are be something your java application does at startup time,
although if you really wanted a separate external process I'm sure you
could find a way.

John