cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Kanwar Manish <kanwarman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can default values be set in Constructor instead of setPersistenceState()?
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 10:16:20 GMT
Thanks Andrus.

I am afraid that will be a bit tough for me - for now. I am a complete Java
and Linux noob, coming from .NET background.

I tried attaching 3.1B1 source to the binaries [in Netbeans 7.2] but
failed. I just can't figure out which source folder to attach with which
Cayenne Jar [Client, server, tools or lifecycle].

Can anybody help me out here please?

Thanks
Manish