cayenne-user mailing list archives

From David Enrique GarcĂ­a Romo <david.gar...@saaskun.com>
Subject Configuring Cayenne 3.1 without a XML File
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:36:48 GMT
I have tried to implement a Programatically configuration for Cayenne (I am
using Cayenne 3.1). I have read and tried the No Xml example
unsuccessfully, i think cause the example works only with Cayenne 3.0 and
not with 3.1. And i see other threads but I don't undestand how implement
it with DI Injection. Some quick example will be grateful.

My first attempt fail with some Exceptions but it is based in No Xml
Example.