cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Tore Halset <hal...@pvv.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: NuoDB Cayenne Adaptor
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:13:57 GMT
Hello.

I did some work on a AWS SimpleDB adapter once using a jdbc driver made by someone else than
AWS. No, DynamoDB is the cool thing and I got bored.

Start with the jdbc driver, a plain NuoDBAdaptor and the cayenne junit tests[1]. Cayenne uses
lots of jdbc metadata that some of the less mature jdbc drivers lack full support of, so my
guess is that you will have to work on that first.

Good luck and keep us up to date! :)

Btw, anyone done something similar with OrientDB or Cassandra (CQL)?

Regards,
Tore Halset.
[1] http://cayenne.apache.org/running-unit-tests.html