cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Martin Weber <www...@hispeed.ch>
Subject Re: Database generation SQL script creation in background
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 05:57:44 GMT
Hi John,

main purpose is to make a fresh database installation during an
automated nightly build. After the build I have scripts which create
databases and then load data and run tests. The creation is only
possible if I don't need a GUI. But I think the cdbgen ant task could be
what I'm looking at.

Cheers,
Martin