cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Can default values be set in Constructor instead of setPersistenceState()?
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 07:58:58 GMT
Hi,

I am not aware of any issues with PostAdd. Your best bet is to debug inside Cayenne DataContext.newObject(..).
Specifically in BaseContext there is a method "injectInitialValue" that has this line at the
end:

  // invoke callbacks
  getEntityResolver().getCallbackRegistry().performCallbacks(
                LifecycleEvent.POST_ADD,
                object);

This is where callbacks are invoked. Please share what you find here, and maybe based on those
clues we can unwind it further.

Cheers,
Andrus