cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: null from CayenneRuntime.getThreadInjector()
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 15:18:08 GMT
Hi Tore,

Injector is encapsulated in CayenneRuntime, so...

ServerRuntime runtime = // assume you have that, since you started Cayenne somehow..
Injector i = runtime.getInjector();

Andrus

On Aug 23, 2012, at 12:22 PM, Tore Halset wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I am playing with serialization of cayenne objects in trunk. This is the first time I
do (java) serialization of cayenne stuff. On deserialize I get the following.

> org.apache.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException: [v.3.2M1-SNAPSHOT Aug 23 2012 08:32:28] Can't
attach to Cayenne runtime. Null injector returned from CayenneRuntime.getThreadInjector()
> 	at org.apache.cayenne.BaseContext.attachToRuntimeIfNeeded(BaseContext.java:141)
> 	at org.apache.cayenne.BaseContext.getEntityResolver(BaseContext.java:197)
> 	at org.apache.cayenne.Cayenne.buildId(Cayenne.java:529)
> 	at org.apache.cayenne.Cayenne.objectForPK(Cayenne.java:383)
>
> It looks like I should do a CayenneRuntime.bindThreadInjector(Injector), but how should
I create the Injector?