cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Can default values be set in Constructor instead of setPersistenceState()?
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 10:24:34 GMT
I am an Eclipse user.. I have no NetBeans experience at all unfortunately.

But you can get the source jars matching Cayenne binary jars straight from Maven repo. Here
is the one you likely need:

http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=org/apache/cayenne/cayenne-server/3.1B1/cayenne-server-3.1B1-sources.jar

Andrus