cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Bruno René Santos <brunor...@holos.pt>
Subject onPostAdd is called on CommitChanges...
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 23:27:00 GMT
I am using Cayenne 3.1B1 and when I call commitChanges the callback postAdd
on one of my objects is called? Anyone can guess why?

Regards
Bruno

--
Bruno René Santos | brunorene@holos.pt | Gestor de Projectos | Analista |
Programador | Investigador

Holos - Soluções Avançadas em Tecnologias de Informação S.A.
Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia de Almada/Setúbal . Edifício Madan Parque
Rua dos Inventores . Quinta da Torre . 2825 - 182 Caparica . Portugal
Phone: +351 210 438 686 . Fax: +351 210 438 687 . Web: www.holos.pt

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please notify Bruno René Santos by telephone
on +351 210 438 686