cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: onPostAdd is called on CommitChanges...
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 12:17:32 GMT
I guess you had an attachment here that was stripped off by the list managing software. Can
you post it as text?

On Jul 5, 2012, at 11:43 AM, Bruno René Santos wrote:

> Here goes the callstack for this problem when I call commitChanges()

my objects is called? Anyone can guess why?

> Regards
> Bruno
>
> --
> Bruno René Santos | brunorene@holos.pt | Gestor de Projectos | Analista | Programador
| Investigador
>
> Holos - Soluções Avançadas em Tecnologias de Informação S.A.
> Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia de Almada/Setúbal . Edifício Madan Parque
> Rua dos Inventores . Quinta da Torre . 2825 - 182 Caparica . Portugal
> Phone: +351 210 438 686 . Fax: +351 210 438 687 . Web: www.holos.pt
>
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please notify Bruno René Santos by telephone on +351 210 438 686