cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Emerson CastaƱeda <eme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot correctly configure log4j to log Cayenne stuff
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 10:12:56 GMT
Hi

The way I got to stop too much level of info log by Cayenne, but keeping a
more detail level to other stuff,  using this parameter into my
configuration:

*log4j.logger.org.apache.cayenne=ERROR*

Sample of my log4j.properties:

*# Root logger option*
*log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, file, stdout*
*log4j.logger.org.apache.commons.httpclient=ERROR*
*log4j.additivity.org.apache.commons.httpclient=false*
*log4j.logger.org.apache.cayenne=ERROR*
*#log4j.additivity.org.apache.cayenne=false*
*log4j.logger.org.cyberneko.html=ERROR*
*log4j.additivity.org.cyberneko.html=false*
*log4j.logger.org.apache.velocity=ERROR*
*log4j.additivity.org.apache.velocity=false*
*log4j.logger.org.dom4j=ERROR*

Best Regards

EMERSON