cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Gary Jarrel <garyjar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cross Database Queries
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 11:45:38 GMT
Hi Andrus,

No there are not!

I am also using CayenneFilter to initialize Cayenne, but I think I was
reading in one of the previous threads that CayenneFilter is simple
and in more complex situations Srging or Guice should be used to
initialize. I've also read that there is only 1 ServerRuntime is being
created and in order to create 2 ServerRuntimes I need a separate
DataDomain. Yet I can not create another DataDomain within the same
project in the modeller? Does that make any sense?

Gary