cayenne-user mailing list archives

From gilbertoca <gilbert...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transaction Fails - when saving interdependent entities.
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 19:44:40 GMT

Michael Gentry-2 wrote

> Cayenne currently does not know about how your database constraints are
> structured (even though
> when it generates the schema it can add some constraints).

I think Cayenne is very intelligent and know the correct order to execute
the statements, doesn't it?

Michael, in my little experience in Database I would say that the common use
of the deferred integrity constraints is when dealing with large volumes of
data being inserted into tables.[1]

Maybe enabling  the Cayenne log to show us how the statements are ordered we
could see another symptom.
Regards

Gilberto