cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stat gathering
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 15:30:42 GMT
Instead of injecting a custom QueryLogger, it would probably be easier
to create a custom log4j.appender class and assign it to log data for
"log4j.logger.org.apache.cayenne.access.QueryLogger = INFO" and parse
the data which is logged.

http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/configuring-logging.html

Write custom appenders for log4j
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-12-2004/jw-1220-toolbox.html