cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Lewis <jbryanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple database querying
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 18:01:21 GMT
Really?  When I try to set the same name for both DBEntities, the modeler
turns the name field red and shows a tooltip message "There is another
entity with the name...".

Oh, it must be only a modeler quirk.  If I change the name by editing the
DataMap file directly, it works.  And I can load the DataMap in the modeler
afterward.  Thanks again.