cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Harikrishnan R <harikrish...@inxsasia.com>
Subject Standalone application makes parallel read.
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 06:23:45 GMT
Hi,

   I am creating a standalone application, which queries(reads) the
database upon each request. I am using Jetty server for handling incoming
request.

   For each request it is creating *DataContext.createDataContext() *to
perform query .

   By using jmeter, I put 10 request per second. It is executing the select
statements one by one, then only it is responding back.

   The poolmanager is configured  (min,max) as (5,50). I am sure that
webserver is reading the 10 request simultaneously.

   Is there any way to make the database queries(read) parallel, so that It
can respond to the request as fast as possible and withstand the load.

   I am sure that I am missing some basic things, please guide me.

-Regards
 Harikrishnan R