cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Domain configuration file "cayenne.xml" is not found.
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 12:54:04 GMT
Hi there,

I'm not a servlet guru (I know enough to get by and have my Tapestry
apps run), but I always put my <context-param> section before <filter>
and <filter-mapping>.  May not make a difference, but worth trying.  I
haven't looked through the source extensively, but you seem to be on
the right path from what the JavaDocs say.

mrg