cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Standalone application makes parallel read.
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 12:51:18 GMT
Hi Harikrishnan,

Most databases today support some degree of parallelism.  (You didn't
say which database you were using.)  However, number of CPUs and I/O
can greatly effect how well they perform, along with RAM caches and
network speeds and many other such things.  (The same is true for the
system where you are running Jetty.)