cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Ramiro Aparicio <ramiro.apari...@prot-on.com>
Subject Stat gathering
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 17:28:13 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to figure some way to get the number or queries and time
elapsed in a DataContext, or something similar, I want to get agregate
data about DB performance and be able to find where we should try to
reduce the number of DB queries.
I thought I could use some kind of ServletFilter to get the data and
post back as headers or something like that, but I don't se anywhere how
I can get this information, the best I can see is that all that
information is logged but not agregated, so maybe I could create a
custom QueryLogger, but I can not see any way to inject a custom
QueryLogger either so I am lost.
Maybe this is a marginal use case but I think this is a interesting
feature for everyone using Cayenne in production enviroments to gather
information without having to parse the logs.

Ramiro Aparicio