cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fetching data through cayenne
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:10:06 GMT
Your best bet is to start with the Apache Myfaces JSF example project,
and then add Cayenne into it, since JSF is more difficult to get
configured than Cayenne.

http://myfaces.apache.org/gettingstarted.html

I am pretty sure there are some JSF project-building tools in the
latest versions of Eclipse Web Tools Project (WTP), but I have always
set everything up myself.