cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Kanwar Manish <kanwarman...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to get the relationships defined in Modeller to the PostgreSQL DB
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:03:44 GMT
Hi All

I am using Cayenne Modeller version 3.0.2.   I am using PostgreSQL 9.1
installed locally. Environment is windows XP.

I have defined my data map and added all the tables required in the DB. I
have also defined some relationships.

I am able to generate the database schema and the tables are being
successfully created in the PostgreSQL. However the relationships are not
getting created in the DB. I am not getting any errors.

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance
KM