cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Huber @ 7r" <hu...@seven-r.ch>
Subject Using CayenneModeler as standalone tool
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 07:38:37 GMT
Hi

As a newbie to Cayenne, I would like to know if CayenneModeler can be used sensibly as a standalone
application? As described in the docu, if I save a project, I get the 2 files cayenne-<project-name>.xml
and <project-name.map.xml.
Double clicking on either doesn't bring me back into the state I left when I saved the project
in CayenneModeler? So I am not sure if it is supported to just use CayenneModeler or if CayenneModeler
has always to be used from within Eclipse?

Best regards, Robert

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/                             r. huber
               _/
            _/      _/      _/           7r gmbh
         _/      _/  _/               alpenstrasse 93
      _/      _//                   ch-8200 schaffhausen
_/      _/                    tel. +41 52 624 81 15   www.seven-r.ch