cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Can not load JDBC driver named 'org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver'
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:41:44 GMT
You download the relevant jar file from the derby project page and you put it into your Java
classpath.

Andrus, one of the neatest tools I've used in this regard is dbeaver. They have a neat trick
of downloading the right driver jar right from within the application. It would be nice to
borrow this trick if it isn't hard to implement.

Ari