cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Tobias Wolff <wo...@evaluegroup.com>
Subject Multiple data nodes to be selected at run time
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:14:50 GMT
Hi,

we are working with Cayenne in a small team. Each of the team members
has its own local environment as well as we do have a staging and a
production server - again having it's own environments. Ideally, I would
want to have only one DataDomain with one DataMap and multiple DataNodes
of which I can select the right one at run time. Is this doable?

Currently, multiple Cayenne configurations each having one DataDomain
with one DataMap and one DataNode which is quite unfortable to handle.

Gruß/Regards,
Tobias.

*Adternity GmbH*

Kennedydamm 1
40476 Düsseldorf

Tonhallenstraße 16
47051 Duisburg

Tel.: +49 203 298685 37
eMail: wolff@adternity.net
Web: http://www.adternity.net

Geschäftsführer: Thomas Servatius, Jörn Mika, Tobias Wolff
Amtsgericht: Düsseldorf, HRB 60031
Steuer-Nr.: DE238773677