cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Using CayenneModeler as standalone tool
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 08:14:02 GMT
Cayenne modeler is first and foremost a standalone tool. The eclipse plugin version is relatively
new.

When you run modeler, the splash screen shows you the last models you were editing. Clicking
one should open it.

Ari

On 4/04/12 5:38 PM, Robert Huber @ 7r wrote:
> Hi
>
> As a newbie to Cayenne, I would like to know if CayenneModeler can be used sensibly as
a standalone application? As described in the docu, if I save a project, I get the 2 files
cayenne-<project-name>.xml and<project-name.map.xml.
> Double clicking on either doesn't bring me back into the state I left when I saved the
project in CayenneModeler? So I am not sure if it is supported to just use CayenneModeler
or if CayenneModeler has always to be used from within Eclipse?

--
Aristedes Maniatis