cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Lindesay <...@lindesay.co.nz>
Subject Re: lazy loading (slightly OT but still pretty important)
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 08:52:59 GMT
Hi Sheldon;

You can just create an EJBQLQuery that extracts those specific columns
(expressed as entity attributes' names) and then run the query and
you'll pull back that data.  A crude example of such a query;

"SELECT o." + Foo.CODE_PROPERTY+" FROM "+Foo.class.getSimpleName()+" o
WHERE o."......

Is that what you mean?

Regards;