cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Joe Baldwin <jfbald...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: cayenne unsupport win7 64bit?
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 11:41:30 GMT
Sounds like your java installation or file associations may have become corrupted.  Windows
is notorious for allowing new installations to corrupt previous installations.

Here are two links I found with suggestions to try to fix similar problems:

Various Possible solutions:
	http://stackoverflow.com/questions/394616/running-jar-file-in-windows
Corrupted Registry
	http://thepanz.netsons.org/post/windows7-jar-file-association-broken-with-nokia-ovi

If those don't work then I highly recommend getting a Mac or Linux. :)

On Apr 8, 2012, at 9:49 AM, shinesoft wrote:

> hi!
> my OS is Windows 7 64bit,can not to run cayenne modeler, use java -jar CayenneModeler.jar
is OK,but can not generating CLASS. why?