cayenne-user mailing list archives

From jerome moliere <jerome.moli...@gmail.com>
Subject OSGi integration : what's next?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 23:11:52 GMT
Hi all,
I am going back to Cayenne , product I used 5 or 6 years ago...
I am an addict of OSGi and for a new project  I wish to use an ORM as
the data layer inside a minimalist OSGi platform (Felix)
I don't want to use the Blueprint specification (integrating JPA with
Spring syntax) so I 'd like to know what is the current state of the
Cayenne inside OSGi ?
I 've found messages from 2009 dealing with that subject but looking
inside the jar files I can't see any meta data related to OSGi...
Maybe that this question would suit better to the dev list ?

I am ready to contribute to this subject if you find some interest ...;
Thanks for any pointer, feedback ....

Regards

J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J
auteur Eyrolles