cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Cayenne with Griffon , any one?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:17:00 GMT
Hello,

I've never used Griffon or Groovy, but from this:

http://groovy.codehaus.org/Mixed+Java+and+Groovy+Applications

It sounds like you should be able to integrate Cayenne into the
mixture.  Have you asked on the Groovy lists?  Even if no one has used
Cayenne with Groovy, I'd think someone had done it with Hibernate,
which is probably similar.

mrg