cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Durchholz, Joachim" <Joachim.Durchh...@hennig-fahrzeugteile.de>
Subject RE: Temporary ID hasn't been replaced on commit
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 16:09:53 GMT
Cristiano,

can you please stop spamming the Cayenne mailing list with repetitions of the always same
message?
(This may be a misconfiguration of the mail server through which you're sending the message.)

Thanks.
Jo

-----Original Message-----
From: cghersi [mailto:cristiano.ghersi@abodata.com]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 5:05 PM
To: user@cayenne.apache.org
Subject: Temporary ID hasn't been replaced on commit

Hi all,

I'm using Cayenne 3.0. For more then 1 year we hadn't got any issue; now, suddenly, sometimes
it appears a strange Exception: "Temporary ID hasn't been replaced on commit".
It appears on an object whose table has an autogenerated PK.

What can I do to avoid such a situation?

Thank you very much.
Best
cghersi