cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Using EhCache
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:28:35 GMT

> I am trying to use EhCache on my updated app. Anyone has an example of a
> ehcache.xml that works well with Cayenne and where will I put it?

While we implemented ehcache provider, didn't have a chance to use it in my apps yet. So maybe
someone else has a better insight.

> I have also read that EhCache doesn't have groups... Is there an alternative?

Let me clarify. Actually Cayenne EhCache integration supports groups, just like OSCache. The
EhCache-specific limitation is "1 group per query". So if your query uses more than 1 group,
all but the first one will be quietly ignored.

Andrus