cayenne-user mailing list archives

From John Huss <johnth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Auto-creation of reverse relationships
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 04:34:55 GMT
My entity classes use explicit fields to store data instead of a Map, so
when it tries to access the "runtimeRelationshipX" fields it blows up
because these don't exist in the generated java classes.  I've dealt with
it so far by just modeling all the relationships so that the fields are
there to hold the data.  But now I'm using more introspection and having
these unnecessary relationships is requiring workaround that I would prefer
not to have.

I did try turning this off today and thus far everything seems ok, but
there is a lot more to test to be sure.