cayenne-user mailing list archives

From YK 7 <yk77...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne external transaction
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 08:28:31 GMT
As usual, great answer. I can see better the picture now. Many Thanks!

A final question: In order to properly handle trx across multiple DBs, can
we use as much DataDomains as DBs?

In this case, each DataDomain defines its DataNode(s) (DNs: same DB +
different schemas). We can then have several DataContexts
that we have to handle in the application end.

Thanks