cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Cayenne Modeler Maven Plugin + Filename
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:58:19 GMT
Solved it ...

The first time I tried this, I didn't specify <version>3.0.2</version>
in the pom.xml for the maven-cayenne-modeler-plugin.  This started up
the 3.1 milestone Cayenne Modeler and converted my project to 3.1
(even though I told it not to when I realized what was happening),
which deleted the cayenne.xml file (rendering 3.0 useless).

My pom.xml and command-line both seem to have been correct once I
restored the 3.0 model files.

Thanks,

mrg