cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Optimistic locking
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 18:25:22 GMT
I always ask Google for everything.  I don't have a brain anymore.

The Cayenne in Motion example is old, but still pretty valid (except
for package names that have changed).

The JavaDoc could be improved upon, certainly.  There are a few
exceptions that commitChanges() will throw, but you don't have to
catch them if you don't want -- depends on your use.  Of course,
catching is usually nicer.  :-)