cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Odd error
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 16:48:46 GMT
Hi Bryan,

I can confirm that the commit order varies.  We were seeing the issue
on the same environment, though.  When the AshwoodEntitySorter built
the object graph, it would vary from run-to-run.  Once built, it is
cached.  If it happens to build a proper order, you are good to go at
least until you restart.  For our particular issue, we had a deep
object graph cycle that didn't throw any exceptions.  The
AshwoodEntitySorter doesn't work so well with cycles.  Once we removed
that relationship, the problem went away.

mrg