cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Question on ObjectContext and Deserialization
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 06:44:14 GMT
This is strange indeed. Haven't seen such behavior. May need some profiling on your end I guess.

Andrus

On Feb 14, 2012, at 1:30 PM, Andrew Lindesay wrote:
> Hello;
>
> I have a little question on the ObjectContext in 3.0.2.
>
> I'm keeping an ObjectContext in an HttpSession instance's attributes for re-use between
request-response cycles.  When I serialize this ObjectContext instance, it (+ other objects)
stores out to < 8k in my test case, but then deserializing the ObjectContext causes an
OutOfMemory -- even with substantial quantities of memory available.