cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Migrating to cayenne 3.1
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:17:06 GMT
No it is not missing, just in a different module: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-di-unpublished/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/CayenneRuntimeException.java?view=log&pathrev=1196716

You need to build the entire thing. Please check out these instructions:

http://cayenne.apache.org/building-cayenne.html

Cheers,
Andrus