cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Lindesay <...@lindesay.co.nz>
Subject Question on ObjectContext and Deserialization
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:30:33 GMT
Hello;

I have a little question on the ObjectContext in 3.0.2.

I'm keeping an ObjectContext in an HttpSession instance's attributes for
re-use between request-response cycles.  When I serialize this
ObjectContext instance, it (+ other objects) stores out to < 8k in my
test case, but then deserializing the ObjectContext causes an
OutOfMemory -- even with substantial quantities of memory available.

Has anybody else seen this or is there anything to be weary of before I
look into it further?

Regards

--
Andrew Lindesay