cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Joe Baldwin <jfbald...@earthlink.net>
Subject Odd error
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 19:35:25 GMT
I am manually mirroring a test app (successfully tested on my dev tomcat), onto a remote server.
 I am getting an odd error and am having trouble tracking it down. (an excerpt is listed below)
While it is possible that I have made a mistake in my coding, it is not likely since the associated
code has been working for a while.  I have also been fighting some tomcat caching problems,
which I have resolved by deleting the tomcat cache for this app each time I reload it.
I have tried standard debugging on my dev server, but the error is not showing up.  Also,
it this error shows up mostly when I am adding the parent to which it is referring, however,
it also has just shown up at random when I make a simple query via cayenne.
Is it possible that I have missed some configuration parameter in loading my cayenne map?
It is acting so odd that I am fairly convinced that this error message may not be pointing
to the actual error.
Totally confused. :)
Thanks,
Joe

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Cannot add or
update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails