cayenne-user mailing list archives

From atomix <say_i_love_you_4e...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How can I get the description of a table field, or field from CayenneObject
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 09:50:52 GMT
Thank a lot Aristedes and Andrus

You both point me very good directions which I don't know before. Cheer,
this should really be written somewhere in the documentation!

@Aristedes :
Now assume we can use cgen Template to generate some other Class to suite
our need (Japser intergration), are you and your team do that way or
automaticly sync the two dataProvider and ObjEntity ,

In our case we has a lot (~500 +) of Table , ObjEntity, and Report(s) for
them, so each time we save XML, we want to generate all other things to make
them perfectly match...

Do you have any advice for the case, deeply appriciate that!