cayenne-user mailing list archives

From jason-pa <ja...@public-action.org>
Subject Re: Web App Configuration with Cayenne v.3.1M3 [SOLVED]
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 18:04:27 GMT
Hi Andrus,
Thank you!
"cayenne-shopperDomain.xml" was located in WEB-INF. Changed my ant build
script to move "cayenne-shopperDomain.xml" (and the other associated cayenne
configuration files) to WEB-INF/classes.  That was it. Doh! I did a Homer
Simpson :) I overlooked the obvious :). Thank so much for your patience.
FYI
Had been using Cayenne v3.0.1 and v.3.0.2 with Tomcat (on various projects).
Never to had to move the cayenne configuration files from "WEB-INF" to
"WEB-INF/classes" before. Thus, my confusion over the obvious.
In general, kudos to all the Cayenne contributors. I find Cayenne a joy to
work with.
The Cayenne Modeler v3.1M3 graphing is a great feature.
Thank you so much for the help.