cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: attribute is missing
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 20:53:35 GMT
Hi there,

By default, Cayenne assumes that keys (primary and foreign) are
generated keys and not natural data, therefore columns that are keys
do not automatically get added to the Java object, although you can
add them in by hand.

There was some discussion in the past of maybe having an option to
automatically map keys in the modeler, but this hasn't been a high
priority item so far.

Thanks,

mrg